Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our clients, well known SSC in Warsaw, we are looking for a talented candidate for a role of:
Talent Sourcer with German
Main areas of responsibility:
- Proactively searching, identifying and sourcing passive talents for current and future recruitment needs
- Screening of "inbound" applicants to provide Talent Advisors with high quality shortlist
- Using insights and maintaining expertise in best practices and emerging sourcing techniques for the markets to which they are aligned
- Continued interaction and engagement with individuals in the talent pipeline to support future talent demands
- Focus on proactively finding and approaching potential candidates for roles that require a more proactive approach to supplement direct applicants
- Building a network of Talents by ensuring a best in-class candidate experience and promotes employer brand
- Conducting phone interviews with sourced candidates to identify the further match to the role's requirements, generate the short list for the Talent Advisor interviews
- Managing the rejections with candidates that did not pass the phone interviews
You as a professional:
- Have an University Degree. LinkedIn Recruiter Accreditation would be an asset
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, preferrable recruitment experience in a Shared Services environment
- Experience working with international candidates is a must. Agency experience would be an added value
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken), any other language would be an asset
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition/Attraction and Sourcing processes
- Excellent understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
- Proficient Microsoft Office suite user
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
If you are interested in this role, don't wait, send your CV via APPLY button.
Please remember that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.