Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Tax Accountant/Senior Accountant
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Assuring the VAT compliance across Europe, including preparation and filing of VAT returns, European Sales Listings, Annual VAT returns, Intrastat returns, refund claims, etc.
- Preparation of the replies to tax authorities' questions, subject to manager review.
- Monitoring, assessing and managing the potential VAT exposures and outstanding VAT across Europe.
- Providing advice and assistance on a wide variety of VAT questions and issues across Europe (from AP, AR, ICO teams as well).
- Providing support related to correct VAT codes for postings.
- Assisting the process teams (AP, AR) on correct tax treatment and VAT coding.
- Performing the balance sheet reconciliations (in Blackline) between SAP VAT reports and SAP accounting records and performing the necessary accounting follow-ups / adjustments
- Knowledge on the tax determinations in European countries
- Professional experience in SSC/BPO or Big4 would be an advantage
- Ability to learn and understand complex technical issues quickly
- Practical skills in MS Office (Excel: functions, pivot tables, v-lookup)
- Analytical skills with proactive approach
- SAP knowledge
- Fluency in English
We are open for the recruitment meetings with enthusiastic and open minded persons from AP/ICO Team as well, however in such case for the lower position of Tax Accountant - the key is the willingness to work in tax department under the time pressure and statutory deadlines, and having the basic knowledge on the tax determinations in European countries. We do not limit ourselves to any particular country.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport
- Chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.