Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one global, a recognized company we are looking for:
Team Leader | Controlling Department
Work place: Łódź, Poland
This is a role within the Accounting and Controlling function - a dynamic, newly created team.
- Managing the work of the team looking after controlling activities (regional/country-based scope),
- Provide accounting expertise for non-standard transactions through effective team management,
- Take part in virtual transition project,
- Proactively look for value add creation activities in Accounting/Controlling process area,
- Ensure finance and accounting records are kept accurate and timely in line with company policies,
- Liaise closely with local finance team on controlling financial issues,
- Cooperation with service providers and auditors,
- Contribute to finance projects such as acquisitions, integrations, divestments and mergers,
- Coordinate data submission required for statutory financial statements submission,
- Business continuity and constant improvement,
- Implementation of finance tools.
- Academic background preferably in finance, accounting, economics,
- Experience in R2R Team Leader role,
- SAP knowledge,
- Fluent English,
- Able to facilitate meetings and workshops ranging from small and focused to broader, and influence participants; can lead a group in finding resolution to abstract/complex business problems,
- Ability to communicate in a professional way with upper management, other departmental teams and finance professionals at all levels, both internally and externally,
- ACCA studies will be an asset.
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture,
- Great development opportunities and a great working atmosphere,
- Competitive salary and wide package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.