Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, leading spread betting provider, we are looking for Candidates for the role of:
Technical SEO Expert
Location: Kraków (currently remotely)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITES WILL CONTAIN:
- executing organic campaigns for 3 brands across 16 countries.
- technical, content and off-site SEO activities.
- monitoring SEO performance and providing recommendations.
- supporting web and mobile apps development.
- liaising across international teams (mostly developers).
YOU ARE THE ONE IF:
- You have at least 3 years of SEO experience.
- You can call yourself a SEO expert with deep technical knowledge of search engines, search optimization and factors influencing high search rankings.
- You are a fluent English speaker and are not afraid of using English on a daily basis to communicate with your colleagues.
- You can effectively use tools such as: Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, PiDataMetrics, Adobe Experience Manager, MOZ etc.
- You are familiar with working in a multi-regional and multi-lingual environment.
- You would describe yourself as a confident, self-motivated and ambitious team-player.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to work for an international company, recognized as one of top Britain's employers.
- Loads of experience to get and training budget to expand your knowledge even more.
- Small team of colleagues ready to share their experience.
- Employment agreement, monthly salary and performance-based bonuses.
- A solid package of benefits, including: medical cover, life insurance, referral program and a lot of fun (travel opportunities, social events, modern office with game consoles and ping-pong table, yoga classes, private library, free fresh fruits daily and more).
- Flexible working hours.
- No dress code.
- Currently due to pandemic the position is fully home office-based but please mind that there might be a need to go back to office and work stationary in the future.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.