Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Location: Łódź / remotely (required place of living: Poland)
Temporary project: 6 months
- As a Transition Manager you will be responsible for transition execution, leveraging your existing transition expertise gained through working in a shared services environment (captive and/or Business Process Outsource).
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of small/medium-sized transitions from single site/single-market
- Lead the engagement and onboarding of management teams and staff, align with stakeholders, manage conflicts, facilitate and make decisions
- Scope, impact, and benefits assessment and validation per transition site
- Detailed transition planning and daily management of execution
- Act as the central liaison for all transition activities to the GBS Hub and evaluates, manages and mitigates risks at each stage and is responsible for planning and phasing of deliverables with the right quality and format and the timely delivery of agreed project results
- Ensure compliance with the GBS transition approach, governance, cost, and service level parameters
- Prepare transition plans for process transitions into the GBS Hubs including case for change, change management, communication, staffing, investments, timeline etc. and ensures compliancy with the plans
- At least 2 years of Transition Management experience, Outsourcing/Offshoring, previous experience in setup of shared service centers
- Functional experience (1-2 yrs) in one or more of the business processes: Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Services etc
- Strong written and spoken English, ideally with one or more additional languages
- University degree (Bachelor/Master)
- At least 2 years of experience managing change projects/programs in complex environments within tight timeframes. Master level capabilities required in Project and Change Management and Process improvement (including Value Stream Mapping)
- Advanced engagement, communication and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented and strong analytical skills
- Highly energetic and able to inspire others
- A customer service attitude
What we can offer you:
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture,
- Great development opportunities and a great working atmosphere,
- Competitive salary and wide package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.