Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Treasury Senior Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Overall daily management and booking of cash in close cooperation with Accounting and Treasury in Denmark
- Maintain corporate liquidity in the balance sheet and ensure reporting and financial stability
- Be responsible for daily management of cash pools
- Be a leading factor in the continued in-house bank implementation in >80 countries
- Oversees all back-office support for in-house banking, netting and pooling
- Act as liaison between departments and activities that have direct impact on treasury operations and manage financial risks as it relates to treasury operations
- Support external & internal audit and resolve possible queries
- Oversee interest calculation for short/long term loans
- Ensure high end review and monthly reconciliation of BS accounts and act on required adjustments
- Prepare internal management reports
- Be a part of review: actuals versus budgeted costs and highlight the potential deviations
- Review and ensure that the procedures are up to date, write procedures for new activities
- Be prepared to learn and grow and take on secondary and ad-hoc tasks from Group Treasury and Group Accounting in the team
- Have min. 5 years of work experience in a treasury role
- Have higher education in finance/accountancy area
- Have knowledge of English at C1/ min B2
- Have knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Have knowledge of SAP (is a plus) or any international ERP
- A proven ability to communicate with both specialists and managers
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus
- Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines
- Previously have worked with financial products such as cash pools, basic hedging tools (FX spot, forwards, swaps)
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Sport card
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Work-life balance
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- CSR projects
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking and showers in the office
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.