Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: WEB Analyst
Location: Warszawa (partially remote)
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of client's online business along with digital marketing activities.
- Developing insights and recommendations that lead to the formulation of effective online marketing and ecommerce strategies.
- Leading development of KPI's, dashboard / reporting and ad hoc analysis designed to monitor and improve digital marketing campaigns and website performance.
- Creating dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to senior management.
- Ensuring that all digital marketing channels and ad hoc promotions are tracked, identifying abandonment issues and developing options to improve conversion.
- Maintaining and managing our Tag Management tool (GTM) and deliver KPIs and ad hoc reports in the required due times.
- University degree in mathematics/statistics, computer science, economics, or another quantitative field.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a web analyst with platform such as Google Analytics.
- Experience implementing tracking tags and pixels and also with Google Tag Manager or other tag containers.
- Ability to prioritize, pay attention to detail, problem solve, and innovate to deliver on business objectives.
- Fluent English.
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international team.
- Possibility to work for a global client.
- Prospects for the future - over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives within a freshly-established digital team of professionals.
- Daily challenges in a dynamic e-commerce world.
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card.
- Office at the Warsaw city center.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.